Arm, Thigh & Buttock Lifts
Arm, thigh and buttock lifts can improve the look of these areas of the body that have developed a sagging, “jiggly,” unattractive appearance due to aging, weight loss or genetic predisposition. These procedures are not a substitute for weight loss.
Arm, Thigh & Buttock Lifts Can:
- Remove sagging, flaccid excess skin caused by weight loss
- Restore a youthful look
- Improve the contour and shape of these body areas
- Are an adult of any age close to your ideal weight for your body type and size
- Are moderately fit and have good muscle tone
- Are healthy and do not have a life-threatening illness or medical condition that would impair healing
- Don’t smoke
- Have a positive outlook and specific goals in mind
Arm lift - An incision is made underneath the arm area extending from the elbow to the armpit. The size of the incision depends on the amount of skin to be excised. Three procedures can be performed. Liposuction alone can be used to eliminate excess fat. Excess skin can be excised. Or a combination of the two create a third option in which both techniques are necessary to achieve the desired result. Most patients do both arms at once.
Thigh Lift - Medial thighplasty is performed through an incision made in the inner thigh that can include any portion of the area from above the knee up to the curve of the pelvic area. Excess skin and fat is removed—using liposuction—and the incision is closed with internal sutures that will dissolve after about four months. If extensive excess tissue is removed, the incision may be longer.
Buttock Lift - Incisions are placed above the buttocks and excess skin and fat are removed using liposuction.